Bandit UK have recently joined the British Agricultural and Garden Machinery Association (BAGMA) as an accredited supplier of security fogging solutions, to help Garden and Agricultural Machinery dealers protect their businesses. As BAGMA and their members will be aware, handheld garden machinery has become very desirable for criminals.
Backed up with clear deterrent warning signs, high speed security fog by Fog Bandit provides a deterrent against out of hours burglary risk, and where applicable daytime robbery or ‘smash and grab’ threat, at Garden Machinery Stores, Agricultural Storage Facilities and Machinery Workshops.
Protecting employees, valuable stock and the business premises is vital for dealers and remains long active sector for Fog Bandit, with many premises already protected throughout the UK.
When sensors detect an intruder (overnight protection) the Fog Bandit’s patented high-pressure system instantly delivers a dense, visually impenetrable yet harmless fog at a rate of 30 cubic metres per second, projecting it 6 metres in the first 2 seconds alone. An average sized store, workshop, or showroom of 280 cubic metres takes under 10 seconds to fill.
Protection is achieved by filling the entire area with impenetrable fog where valuable stock, equipment and other contents can be obscured from sight, protecting them from the possibility of theft or damage, until the authorities arrive.
The benefits of installing a Fog Bandit……
- The FASTEST way to help protect business assets from theft
- Dual function 24/7 protection, including ‘smash and grab’ theft where appropriate
- Protects against the possibility of internal damage to property
- Helps keep insurance loss claims to a minimum
- Deters intruders from further attempts
- Fog is harmless, leaves no residue, so is safe to use
- Considerable cost, time and effort can be saved, disruption to business is reduced to a minimum and normal trading can be quickly resumed
Bandit UK’s BAGMA Membership Certificate;