Bandit UK has recently been accepted by the British Security Industry Association (BSIA) as a Probationary Member. BSIA membership is the symbol of quality and professionalism in the UK security industry, supporting and encouraging excellence and educating the marketplace on the value of quality and professional security products & services.
Bandit UK look forward to supporting the work of the BSIA and assisting in further improving standards within the security fogging sector.
Membership of the BSIA is a further enhancement to our existing Approvals and Accreditations that include the following;
- Products approved to EN50131-8 (European Standard for Security Fogging Systems), independently certified and with a 5-year warranty included as standard for peace of mind
- Police ‘Secured by Design’ accreditation
- Constructionline Gold Member, supply chain management service
- ISO 9001:2008 Manufactured, quality management system
- Members, approved suppliers and service partners to many trade associations including; The National Association of Jewellers, National Pawnbrokers Association, The Master Company of Jewellers and The Association of Arts and Antiques Dealers.
Fog Bandit products remains the system of choice, used within the highest security applications, including financial institutions, 1000’s of retailers, warehouses and other business premises across the UK – an overview of existing Key Clients can be seen via our webpage: http://www.bandituk.co.uk/fog-bandit-clients