The Fog Bandit provides you with ‘ACTIVE’ (instant) protection in the event of a break-in by unwanted intruders, whilst the GSM dialler instantly transmits texts alerting you of the intrusion.
- No contract required - Uses Pay-As-You-Go sim card of your choice (i.e. best reception service in the area). Capable of instantly sending text messages to up to 8 different telephone numbers to report any of the following:
- Bandit activated - Intruders detected
- Confirmation of Bandit setting/ un-setting
- Bandit status changes such as Power or System Fault, System/PIR Tamper or Fog Cartridge Fluid Level Low
- Notifications from other devices on the premises such as Panic Buttons or freezer/ heating system failure
- GSM Dialler – Additional Features
- Permits remote set/un-set and activation of the Bandit
- Permits remote set/un-set of other devises i.e. lights/sirens etc.
- Optional ‘listening-in’ feature allows remote dial-in for two-way communication with anyone on site (i.e. employees working late)
- ‘Auto sustains’ Sim card and notifies low credit
- Text’s record acts as event log
- Power back-up via Bandit battery in event of mains failure/cut
- AND all at very minimal on-going costs and without the need of an alarm system being installed
If you don’t have an alarm system and want a way to monitor your Fog Bandit system, the GSM dialler provides the perfect solution without even the need for a phone line
Part No: 340 01 001